3D Hubs 2016 - present
Software engineer, scrum master, and engineering lead for a startup working on distributing and disrupting the manufacturing market.
- Web development tasks inside a scrum team, and working with product owners as scrum master and later engineering lead.
- Architect and team lead for implementing integration with external platform (Thingiverse).
- Architect and team lead for project migrating platform from legacy PHP/Drupal stack to Python/Flask.
- On-call technical support for responding to and dealing with outages.
- Interviewing within hiring teams for frontend, backend, full stack and devops positions
Wend 2015 - 2016
Development on mostly educational web applications for students and teachers.
- Maintaining and updating a large primary school teacher management and training platform.
- Setup and development of the frontend for a platform that connects scientists looking for and offering assistance.
- Setup and development of the frontend as well as API for a magazine creation, management and discovery product for primary education for the national Dutch railway.
The IP Company 2013
Maintaining application for telephone operators to handle and transfer phone calls.
- Fixing bugs and adding features in wxPython application.
- Collaborating and communicating with development team.
Maintenance of in-house web-based CMS and ERP.
- Maintenance and expansion of PHP CMS.
- Integration of online store environment with national Dutch payment platform iDeal.
Freelance web development for a company that facilitates recording call from any phone.
- Converting existing PHP website to Python/Django.
- Collaboration and communication with a designer.
- Integration with the Stripe API for topping up account credit.
- Integration with VoIP business exchange.
Freelance web design and development for a local private music lessons provider.
- Full redesign of the website.
- Fixing bugs in existing PHP code.
- Expanding functionality for teachers and parents.
School project. Project creation, setup, management, and backend development for an open source virtual learning environment.
- Setting project goals, visions, and deadlines.
- Backend development in Python/Django and later Python/Flask.
Cygnus Gymnasium 2012 - 2013
Teacher's assistent for computer science on secondary school.
- Forsyth Central High School: 2014, Cumming, Georgia, USA
- Cygnus Gymnasium: 2007-2013, Amsterdam – 1 t/m 5 gymnasium (advanced mathematics, computer science, physics, chemistry, Dutch, English, ancient Greek)